1. Financial Subsidy Guidelines
Adults (inclusive of Salaried Missionaries / Salaried full-time Christian workers / Salaried Pastors)
- 1st timer a�� Up to a maximum of S$250
- 2nd timer onwards a�� No subsidy
Non-Salaried Missionaries / Non-Salaried Full-time Christians Workers / Non-SalariedA�Pastors
- Up to a maximum of 80% of published cost per person for the Mission Trip
- On official duty assigned by QLC/LCS Mission Board/Council a�� Full subsidy
Students (Age 11 and above) and NS Men
- 1st timer a�� S$250
- 2nd timer a�� S$100
- 3rd timer onwards a�� No subsidy
No subsidy for Children below 10 years old
Note : Applicable for QLC/LCSa��s organized mission trips; andA�for QLC members only.
Applicant must apply to QLC Mission Board in writing and to state reason for needA�of subsidy at least one month prior to the tripa��s departure date.A�Failure to do so may disqualify applicant for subsidy. All applications are subject to MissionA�Boarda��s approval. Applicant shall pay first if his /her application was not approved before theA�tripa��s payment due date. He/she shall then seek reimbursement from Mission Board if his/herA�application for subsidy was subsequently approved.
Subsidy ranges from 0% to the stated stated maximum percentage. MissionA�Board reserves the right to evaluate and determine the subsidy percentage.
Age is determined by the birth year. For example, if the child was born in Yr 1999, theA�child will be considered 10 years old in Yr 2009 regardless of birth month.
Application for financial subsidy shall be considered across Category. If youA�have been granted one time subsidy under the Student category, when you apply for subsidyA�under NS Men, your application will be considered 2nd timer.
Click here for essential notes regarding financial subsidy.
2. Strictly No fund raising within QLC and from QLC members.
3. Letter of Certification. If you require a Church letter to certify that you are one of the participants on the mission trip,A�please approach the Mission Board.
4. On returning from the trip, the team shall give the congregation a presentation of the mission trip.
5. For good stewardship, all trip booking will be on a a�?2-to-goa�? basis, as such booking will give aA�better deal. This will mean upon confirmation of trip booking by the Mission Tripa��s leader/MissionA�Board, the following will take immediate effect:
- No refund
- Non- transferable (no change of name)
- Any cancellation or non appearance of participant for check-in at Airport CounterA�will attract addition cost from the participant who initiated the cancellation (Initiator)A�or non-appearance. The following are the potential addition cost payable by theA�participant who initiated the cancellation:
The difference in cost payable by the co-party for the trip could amount to 80% of the totalA�trip cost. For eg, if the trip cost is $650/person, the Initiator in addition to the full trip costA�he/she has paid, will have to pay the co-partya��s additional cost of $520. This is the IndustryA�Trade Condition imposed for a�?2-to-goa�? booking. The co-party must pay the additionalA�cost to the agent whom we have booked the trip with before he/she is allowed to board the
6. Approved Applicant must attend at least 80% of the Mission Tripa��s Training Program. Failure to doA�so may subject the approved applicant being rejected to continue with the Mission Trip. In the eventA�the applicant is rejected, all actual costs incurred as of the date of rejection by the appointed MissionA�Trip Leader will be fully borne by the applicant.
7. Cancellation of QLC/LCS Mission Trips.A�In the event a mission trip is cancelled at the decision of QLC/LCS for whatsoever reasons, allA�actual costs incurred as at the time of cancellation shall be borne equally by QLC and participant.